Praia da Luz Events
Here you will find information about events in Praia da Luz in western Algarve, Portugal! See when and where the markets are in and around Praia da Luz and when the Algarve bank holidays are so you don't miss out on something or, on a practical note, get caught out by the supermarkets closing.
Praia da Luz is only a short distance from the lively town of Lagos, which has lots of great events throughout the year!
Nearby Lagos & Algarve Events May 2017
***NOT TO BE MISSED! LAGOS DISCOVERIES FESTIVAL 27TH APRIL - 1ST MAY! Step back in time for 4 days of unforgettable majestic entertainment at Praça do Infante and Jardim da Constituição!***
- Lagos Saturday Farmer's Market: In the market hall near the bus station every Saturday from 9am til 1pm.
- Lagos Gipsy Market: 6th May (first Saturday of every month), near to the football stadium, 9am til ~2pm.
- Lagos Flea Markets: 7th of May (first Sunday of the month) in the Leisure Centre car park, 8am til 2pm and 14th of May (second Sunday of the month) in Chinicato, 8am til 2pm.
- SURF PARTY to celebrate 25 years of The Surf Experience in Lagos: 20th of May '17, 8pm til 1am at Praça Infante Dom Henrique, Lagos - Live music, BIG party, free entry, NOT TO BE MISSED!
- A MALA - Mostra de Artistas de Lagos: Bring on the Lagos artists! Paintings, drawings, sculptures, photography and video celebrating the creativity and best of Lagos creative folk! At the Lagos Cultural Centre until the 1st July '17, Tuesday to Saturday. 10am to 6pm.
To see what's going on across the Algarve check out the Visit Algarve May 2017 Events Guide and pop into the Lagos tourist information office, in the centre, to make sure you don’t miss out on something!